- The client, a reputed Bariatric surgeon from a multi-specialty hospital in Indore, approached us to put the hospital on the correct track of revenue growth.
- The client has earned his reputation for being the fastest Bariatric surgeon in India, undertaking about 40 surgeries a day. Yet, he couldn’t bring as much revenue as his counterparts in Mumbai who were charging exponentially high rates for the same surgery and earning as much with only 5 surgeries a day.
- The client had appointed a Bariatric surgeon par excellence from South Africa, who had been staying in Indore near the hospital premises with his family and working for the hospital. Despite having the celebrity status in domain specialty, the hospital struggled to earn profits.
- They had poor brand equity and needed consultation to reinstate their brand worth among the community of patients and medical science alike.
The client wished for patient targeting overseas so that the hospital can earn in dollars by conducting surgeries of foreign patients at a far more attractive rate than their native hospitals and thus, flourish.
Reason for approaching TDF:
The TDF was recommended to this client by an influencer who was impressed by our educative content.
- The client distributed countless leaflets but to no avail. The company also got no return from spending a lump sum amount in bringing out a full page advertisement about the hospital in a newspaper.
- The hospital committed a blunder by streaming videos of surgeries on Facebook and keeping them public. They were of the impression that surgeries interest doctors and would most likely be educational to the mass too.
- They ran the risk of getting branded as spammers and earning ire of fellow Facebook users for such a faulty promotional practice.
- We created a content strategy for the hospital and focused around the services and specialty they offer.
- We created videos out of their textual content and advised them to re-target their past patients through social media platforms.
- We improved their website architecture based on best UX/UI practices.
We couldn’t continue working with the client because of the client’s failure to fulfill commitments on time. However, our suggestions while consulting the hospital for a few months churned out the following benefits:
- The hospital got recognized among their peers and patient community for their educative content.
- Their brand goodwill recuperated and they started getting more enquiries for different kinds of treatments from online forums.