Mango Day - 22nd July
Mango inspires the digital space in a big way!
Just as the mango is used creatively in different ways for different recipes, content is also used in different formats on different digital platforms.
That’s your principles of pillar content, micro content and repurposing – all rolled in one!
Different people like their mango served differently: pickle, juice, squash, pulp, jam. Similarly, different people like their content differently adapted, or at least repurposed, to the platforms they use.
Go with these rules of thumb if you’re feeling lost regarding where and how to start.
1. Facebook: Videos and curated content
2. Instagram: High-res photos, quotes, Stories
3. Twitter: News, blog posts, and GIFs
4. LinkedIn: Jobs, company news, and professional content
5. Pinterest: Infographics and step-by-step photo guides
Mango lovers, here are 10 health benefits of the mango you so love!: https://bit.ly/2St580z