Rath Yatra - 4th July
Do you see that drone offering flowers to God? Drones are becoming an integral part of every human activity. In the Rath Yatra, it’s devotion. But there are many aspects of our lives covered by drones.
Let's see how #drones are touching our lives and changing the world:
1. Healthcare - Zipline drones airdrop urgent medical supplies to rural areas. https://bit.ly/2JeRxah
4. Food & Service Industry: Drone waiter addressing Singapore’s service staff shortage. https://bit.ly/2FRZkZo
5. Humanitarian & Disaster Relief: Drones have proved useful during times of natural disaster providing aid to victims too.
6. Fitness: Drones could enhance the digital coaching experience by following the coachees and collecting video data as they workout.
7. Internet Access: Facebook experimented with a solar-powered drone called Aquila, which planned to provide internet access to rural parts of the world.