Geo Targeting is a feature by facebook, which works when you are about to run a campaign through Facebook.
Geo Targeting is a feature by Facebook, which works when you are about to run a campaign through Facebook.
It helps target a particular area and its people according to your product’s/service’s target audience.
As your geo target your audience you make sure that your content reach to those in particular because you have high prospects in that area.
Amongst the many parameters of Facebook ad campaign Geo Targeting is one of them when you target your audience based on the location.
Before launching a campaign, the persona card of your targeted audience must be checked for a better parameter for age, gender, beliefs and goals.
So if your persona doesn’t match your Facebook campaigns parameters you won’t be able to see your campaign but the audiences you have targeted by those parameters will be, thus aim achieved.
Want to use Geo targeting on your next Facebook campaign, here is how:
*Insert image of location selecting on Business. Manager*
- Facebook lets you target users base city, area and even a particular address.
- Once this in inputted a drop down menu will let you select the following options
- Everyone in This Location (default)
- People Who Live in This Location
- People Recently in This Location
- People Traveling in This Location
- This benefits your business by attracting near-by walk in customers, promote sales events and leverage traffic from local landmarks.
The above story is a work of fiction, based on the collective experiences shared by the digital community.
This effort is dedicated to all the digital pain, frustration, half-baked knowledge and unenthusiastic digital approach we encounter.
This content is for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Any resemblance to the story & character is 100% unintentional & was meant to be avoided.
No digital idiots have been harmed during the making of this content.
Hyped to share this?
You’re welcome. Remember to put in the credits as well.