“Post actively on social media". Sometimes people misinterpret that they should post any content to engage audience.
“Post actively on social media". Sometimes people misinterpret that they should post any content to engage audience. They forget another rule, ie., “The content should be contextual for the user“. So when they post content like motivational quotes, they post quotes that motivate them but not quotes which the user may find value. Because everyone can post quotes. Who wants to invest time in research?
Next, comes the issue of posting on platforms. Just randomly posting on all platform is not the way to go. “Contextual content should be available when the user wants it, wherever the user wants it". That means is your users prefer a specific type of content on a specific platform then that content needs to be present on that platform. Some platforms serve a specific purpose, and hence has restrictions on what can/cannot be posted on that platform. Using a platform without understanding serves no purpose.
Here’s few reading which may help to get started:
- Understanding Contextual Marketing: It’s all about the right content to the right prospect at just the right moment. Following a buyer persona and a content/marketing funnel helps you track who is at which stage of the marketing funnel and send contextual information.
- Creating & Distributing Meaningful Content:
- First define goals as all content marketing starts with a goal. How are you going to measure the success of your campaign? Is it with traffic?
- Once you have a clear connection to why you're making content, the next step in building out your content marketing is to understand exactly who is going to see, hear, or watch the content you create.
- It's time to move from the tactical to the technical part of your content marketing.
If you haven't set up a blog or found a place to host the content you're going to create, now is the time. The good news? You've got options.
Luckily, there are tons of great (and easy) options for setting up your own website that go from ready-to-use platforms to fully customizable templates.
The above story is a work of fiction, based on the collective experiences shared by the digital community.
This effort is dedicated to all the digital pain, frustration, half-baked knowledge and unenthusiastic digital approach we encounter.
This content is for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Any resemblance to the story & character is 100% unintentional & was meant to be avoided.
No digital idiots have been harmed during the making of this content.
Hyped to share this?
You’re welcome. Remember to put in the credits as well.