People think if they are present on one platform, they need to generate leads (for ROI purposes).
People think if they are present on one platform, they need to generate leads (for ROI purposes). But people sometimes forget that simply being present on a platform doesn’t mean that they know the platform and they can start generating leads directly. Maybe this method works for some people, but are they happy with the quality of leads received? Probably not.
Also sometimes we have even noticed that the content being posted on each platform is different. Not repurposed for the platform, but completely different from each other. Maybe multiple people handling multiple platforms without a proper content creation & distribution plan is a cause. Sometimes they may even think that’s right. Our belief that users access different platforms based on their ease of access, so having consistent communication across all platforms is essential, so that their trust and belief on the brand as a whole increases. After all consistency is the key for building brands.
Here’s some healthy reading materials on how to ensure that you maintain consistency across platform.
- Do we need a content distribution strategy : https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescommunicationscouncil/2017/10/18/creating-content-make-sure-you-have-a-distribution-strategy-first/#1aaed41f7a1e
- Make your own Content Strategy:
- Refer to your buyers persona
- Define goals
- Complete a content audit on your existing content
- You can use a content management system like buffer/sprout social to automate your workflow
- Finally brainstorm ideas to post and repurpose content
- Why You Shouldn’t Boost Your Facebook Posts:
- It limits the targeting options
- It limits your spending options
- It does not let u control where and how your ads are shown
The above story is a work of fiction, based on the collective experiences shared by the digital community.
This effort is dedicated to all the digital pain, frustration, half-baked knowledge and unenthusiastic digital approach we encounter.
This content is for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Any resemblance to the story & character is 100% unintentional & was meant to be avoided.
No digital idiots have been harmed during the making of this content.
Hyped to share this?
You’re welcome. Remember to put in the credits as well.